Apprenticeship Training Program (ATP1 & 2)
Learn About Training From Infofit’s Elite
Infofit is recognized as a leading fitness education provider of the highest quality. For anyone seeking a career in the health and fitness industry, we provide certifications that are internationally recognized and respected.
Infofit’s Apprenticeship Training Programs (ATP1 and ATP2) are highly sought after, providing students with the opportunity to put their passion for health and fitness into practice while shadowing one of our elite trainers.
The ATP curriculum is comprehensive and ever changing to ensure that students receive the most current fitness research and information available. Students will have access to a large library of resources and be a working part of our elite training team. The only requirement for ATP is a set commitment of time and a passion for helping people live healthier and happier lives.
- Hands-on experience in a gym setting with real clients
- Expert supervision and guidance
- Maximal learning in the least amount of time (save years of trial and error on your own)
- Revenue generating education that will help you get and keep clients
Why you need this service
- To become a certified Personal Trainer, you need to have acquired One-on-One experience
- You have to find this experience on your own or have a mentor/guide do this for you
- Learn what mistakes not to make that can cost you time and money
- Learn how to train clients in a way that shows other potential clients why they need to you – you gain credibility. Credibility equals income
- Watching the elite of the elite trainers work, will teach you how to do it right the first time and accelerate your career
Infofit ATP Graduates:
- Get it done fast and get it done right the first time
- Get certified quickly and with more skill, experience and “street smarts”
- Receive professional supervision, career guidance and training for up to 6 months
- Start working immediately – ATP graduates are in HIGH demand
- Our graduates gain a greater level of mastery, expertise and financial starting wage than their peers within the first year
- Learn from our Elite Professional Trainers as they work.
- Learn their advanced systems of training.
- Have access to a large variety of clients and innovative gym equipment
- Flexible schedule – you control your schedule – we accommodate you!
- ATP 1 is approved for 28 BCRPA CEC’s and ATP 2 is approved for 37 BCRPA CEC’s
ATP Grads earn greater credibility and respect equal to seasoned trainers with years of experience
Tuition is Tax Deductible, Infofit is a Certified Educational Institution and RESP’s are accepted.
Liz SpenceLiz Spence
I'm writing to thank-you. I really appreciate Infofit allowing students such as myself to be present with hands-on learning, during your clients personal, one-on-one training sessions.
Needless to say, Infofit's creativity in personal training is remarkable and very inspiring! The fun that you have in applying your expertise and years...
Choosing Infofit for Personal Training CertificationThe Best Choice I MadeKimberley Gage
Taking this course was a life changing experience for me. I always wanted to work with people in a fitness industry but lacked the skills and confidence. Infofit gave me both and more as they continue to support me to this day. Such great and knowledgeable instructors who don't just teach you the science behind the industry. They also teach y...
Infofit has provided me with a fantastic and engaging learning experienceClaire Madin
I completed the Fast Track Personal Trainer Course, Apprentice Training Program (ATP 1), BCRPA Fitness Theory and Weights Room Instructor and ACE certification. Fast Track Personal Trainer Course: This is comprised of three courses taught in a progressive and complimentary system. The course curriculum taught by Sylvain was delivered in a kn...