Instructor and Personal Trainer
Jonathan is approaching 10 years of personal training experience, and has a training and teaching style that matches his energy and enthusiasm. Jonathan has participated in a variety of sports from elementary to boarding school as well as through university and now into his career. His experience in sports – both individual and team – along with his education create fun and interesting programs that challenge his clients throughout all their goals.
Jonathan has had three surgeries – 2 complete ACL tears and a severe wrist dislocation, his experience in post injury rehabilitation is first hand. But the injuries have not stopped him yet, watch out!
- Bachelor of Human Kinetics: UBC
- Exercise Science Diploma: Langara College
- BCRPA Certified Personal Trainer
- BCRPA TFL (Trainer of Fitness Leaders)
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer