Instructor and Certified Personal Trainer
Sylvain Cyr is a Certified Personal Trainer, with the British Columbia Recreation and Parks, and is ACSM trained (American College of Sports Medicine). Sylvain has also attained his ACE (American Council on Exercise) Certification and NSCA (National Strength and Conditioning Association) and his TFL (Trainer of Fitness Leaders) with the BCRPA.
Sylvain is an elite personal trainer, genetic exercise analyst, course conductor and exam preparation tutor. Sylvain believes in strong professional and work ethics, high standards of service, and is committed to educate and help people achieve their health and fitness goals. Sylvain is a sincere, hardworking, focused and dedicated professional who specializes in delivering exceptional service and results to his clients.
- University Of Montreal:
- 2 years of study Post Graduate Program: (1986 – 1988)
- Bachelor Degree – Science 1986 Graduate
- CEGEP de Sept- Iles – Science Major – 1983 Graduate
- ACSM Certified Personal Trainer
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- NSCA Certified Personal Trainer
- CSNA (Certified Sports Nutrition Advisor)
Spoken Language: English / French