Aqua Fitness Online
Aqua fitness, fast emerging fitness trend!
Particularly suitable for the de-conditioned aging ‘baby boomer’, and useful in sport conditioning and rehabilitation therapy. AquaFit is a training suitable for all fitness levels, capabilities and exercise abilities. This online course will teach you everything you need to be an exceptional Aqua Fit Instructor.
Aqua Fit is delivered by Distance Education
The Aqua Fitness Instructor online course includes videos and a copy of the BCRPA-approved manual, this will be e-mailed upon purchase.
This course will teach you all the aspects to become a safe and well-rounded Aqua Fitness instructor. As well, you will be required to submit online videos (can be done on dry land).
- Fitness Theory Course (completed)
- Provincial Fitness Theory Exam (passed)
- First Aid & CPR (current)
- Register with BCRPA with the Fitness Theory designation
BCRPA – 16 CECs
Canfitpro – 3.0 FIS
You Will Learn:
- Essentials of a remarkable Aqua fit instructor
- Lesson planning
- Deep and shallow training
- Safe & effective strength exercises (strength in the pool – aqua only)
- Modify exercise technique to suit a wide range of fitness levels and capabilities
- Using a variety of equipment teaching Land vs Aqua
- How to build a good client base
- the properties of water
- use of music
- strength training in the water
- stretching in the water
- lesson planning for deep and shallow water
- ideas for warm-up and cardio
- lots more…
Aqua Fit Online
* Add $20 for shipping