Apprenticeship Training Program (ATP1)
Graduates of Infofit are highly sought after
Graduates of Infofit’s Apprenticeship Training Program (ATP1) are highly sought after by employers. Students shadow elite personal trainers, have access to Infofit’s Team of support staff and much more. This program allows students to put what they learn into real life practice.
Experience based program
From proper documentation, to designing fitness programs, Infofit’s ATP curriculum provides students with an experience based program, designed so future personal trainers have the ability to develop and refine their practical training skills. This program provides students with guidance and resources so they can achieve their goals quicker than going it alone.
Broken down into 5 modules, providing students with step-by-step instructions on subjects ranging from gym equipment and maintenance to body composition assessments to proper spotting and training techniques, the program provides students with the information and experience necessary to take, and pass, the BCRPA Instructor Competency Exam (ICE) and complete the required practicum for BCRPA Registration and experience for their International Certification (ACE, ACSM, NSCA).
- Completion of the Weight Training Course or equivalent
- Basic English language
- A passion for Fitness
- Up-to 3 months of career guidance & training
- Opportunity to acquire required experience hours for entry into the personal training course
- Fulfills practicum hours for completion of the BCRPA Personal Trainer program
- On-floor gym supervision experience
- ATP 1 is approved for 28 BCRPA CEC’s
Here’s what you get with Infofit’s ATP:
- A Gym membership (to workout and learn your skills)
- Exam preparation & career guidance counseling
- One-on-one supervised personal goal-setting and guidance
- Take home ready-to-use program design forms
- The opportunity to:
- work with a wide variety of clientele clinical, athletic and general populations
- observe and practice within an elite personal trainer studio
- shadow highly educated and experienced elite personal trainers in action
- save your time, energy & frustration figuring things out on your own
Talk to an ATP grad and learn for yourself why employers choose Infofit!
Infofit’s Apprenticeship Training Program does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.