Personal Training Apprenticeship Program
The Personal Training Apprenticeship Training Program (ATP 2) allows students to practice “hands-on” training with clients in a safe and supportive environment.
Hands on Experience with Infofit’s Personal Training Apprenticeship Program
ATP2 takes students through the entire personal training process; from the initial consultation to one-on-one training. Students will create a variety of programs, including actively training clients. Feedback will be given by both the client and supervising instructor. By the end of the program, students are comfortable and competent in completing individualized client programs.
- Completion of the Personal Trainer Comprehensive Course or equivalent, or a current Personal Trainer Certification
- A basic comprehension of the English language
- A passion for Fitness
Note: ATP1 is NOT a requirement for ATP2
- Receive professional supervision, career guidance and training for up to 6-months
- Experience “Hands on” Training with real clients in a supportive environment
- Our graduates gain a greater level of mastery, expertise and financial starting wage than their peers within their first year
- Learn from our Elite Professional Trainers as they work.
- Learn their advanced systems of training.
- Have access to a large variety of clients and innovative gym equipment
- Enjoy a flexible schedule – you control your schedule – we accommodate you!
- ATP 2 is approved for 37 BCRPA CEC’s
Infofit’s Apprenticeship Training Program does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.