- Are you a gym owner looking to establish a loyal clientele?
- Are you a boutique owner seeking to showcase the uniqueness of your studio?
- Are you a trainer who wants to stand out from the crowd?
Over the course of this 4 hour workshop, you will:
- Learn how to connect with your audience in a way that will make them resonate with your brand
- Uncover which elements of your business make you truly unique
- Understand what branding is, and which aspects you can apply specifically to your fitness business
Create a unique fitness brand!
You will leave with practical tools that you can use right away in your social media efforts and on your website to start creating a unique fitness brand.
Date: July 28th, 2019, 10am-2:30pm
Location: 102-1687 West Broadway, Vancouver
CECs: 4 BCRPA CEC’s
About your workshop facilitator: Irina Almasan
Irina Almasan is a personal trainer and marketer with a goal to help fitness leaders understand marketing. She owns Tone Every Zone, a mobile personal training company, as well as Simplifit Marketing, an agency for gyms, studios and trainers. She believes that building a personal connection with people is the best way to attract, convert, and keep clients. She has grown her fitness business steadily and organically, without paid advertising, by creating a personal brand that resonates with her clients.