Cancer and the Mature Adult On Line CEC Course
Cancer – Learn and Recognize the Risk Factors
Cancer and the Older Adult™, is an on-line, home study, continuing education course that is the perfect resource for fitness professionals and personal trainers wanting to competently work with mature adults who have had a cancer event.
A valuable continuing education program
- recognize cancer’s risk factors
- prevention strategies associated with lifestyle
- resources related to risk, disease stages and treatment
- research-based strategies to avoid and address cancer
- workouts for survivors
- detailed and precise recommendations addressing exercise and lymphedema
- nutritional plans for survivors
- specialized diet and exercise recommendations for living fruitfully after surviving different cancers
- recipes for attaining a advantageous amount of fruits and proteins via shakes and smoothies.
After purchase, this course is available download. It is a valuable continuing education program for any fitness professional.
This certificate course with online test includes a 64-page manual and 40-page workbook in digital PDF format. Included are instructions for completing the 30 question multiple-choice online test and on obtaining CECs. Note: All materials for this course are received digitally, so no content will be mailed.
1. Describe and clarify what cancer is and how it can progress.
2. Recognize lifestyle factors that may fuel the risk of developing the disease.
3. Explain how diet, weight and exercise influence the life-span and condition of the survivor.
4. Provide clear diet and exercise recommendations for survivors of different cancers.