Common Hip and Low Back Injuries and Their Symptoms
FITNESS PROFESSIONALS RECEIVE 1.0 BCRPA or ACSM EDUCATIONAL CREDIT
Common Hip and Low Back Injuries
If you, our your client has experienced a hip or lower back injury, you may be wondering what is the best way to return to exercise. Do you know if it’s beneficial for your client to work out after they have had a hip or lower back injury? Can you make the injury worse? Or Better?
Watch this 1 hour webinar by Dr Katie Gaskin, and learn about common hip and lower back injuries and their associated signs/symptoms.
During this webinar Dr Gaskin will discuss:
- signs and symptoms associated with hip and low back injuries
- vulnerable populations and how to identify these individuals
- exercises and movements that may compromise hip and low back health
- how personal trainers can assist with the rehabilitations of these injuries
- strategies to prevent hip and low back injuries during exercise
About Dr Katie Gaskin, DC
Dr. Katie Gaskin is a Chiropractor, strength and conditioning coach, and former professional hockey player. Having reached the pinnacle of her sport, she understands that physical preparation, maintenance, and recovery are paramount for top athletic performance. Due to her personal injury experience as an athlete, Dr. Katie has a special interest in the assessment and treatment of peripheral nerve dysfunction and concussion rehabilitation.