Common Shoulder Injuries Their Signs and Symptoms
FITNESS PROFESSIONALS RECEIVE 1.0 BCRPA or ACSM EDUCATIONAL CREDIT
Common Shoulder Injuries
If you, our your client has experienced a shoulder injury, you may be wondering what is the best way to return to exercise. Do you know if it’s beneficial for your client to work out after they have had a shoulder injury? Can you make the injury worse? Or Better?
Join us for this 1 hour webinar by Dr Katie Gaskin, and learn about the common shoulder injuries and their associated signs/symptoms.
During this webinar Dr Gaskin will discuss:
- Exercises and movements that may compromise shoulder health
- Vulnerable populations and how to identify these individuals
- How to properly return to exercise following a shoulder injury
- How Personal Trainers can contribute to a client’s injury rehab
- Strategies to help prevent shoulder injuries
About Dr Katie Gaskin, DC
Dr. Katie Gaskin is a Chiropractor, strength and conditioning coach, and former professional hockey player. Having reached the pinnacle of her sport, she understands that physical preparation, maintenance, and recovery are paramount for top athletic performance. Due to her personal injury experience as an athlete, Dr. Katie has a special interest in the assessment and treatment of peripheral nerve dysfunction and concussion rehabilitation.