Group Fitness & Boot Camps
This course is 90% practical and you should be prepared to work-out and have FUN every class. Choose this module in class or on-line.
This Group Fitness Instructor course teaches you all the elements of being a group fitness instructor. This course will teach you how to instruct any type of group exercise class!
You will learn and be trained on:
- How to use Cueing
- Use of music/choreography for in-door classes
- Different types of choreography
- Boot-camp/Outdoor Fitness classes
- What makes a great fitness instructor
- Lesson development
- Safe & effective strength exercises
- Adult learning principles
- How to build relationships
- How to put a class together
- Using a variety of equipment
- and much more…
Take this course in-class or online.
With the on-line course you will be required to send in short videos. You will need to use a recording device; such as a video camera or a digital camera or phone with video capability. You will either make a CD or upload the video. We will send you all the instructions.
There is a 4 month deadline for the online boot camp group fitness workshop you can do it at your own pace. Online workshop requires about 16 hours of study. Once the answers are submitted we send the certificate for it. It’s that easy!
• Completion of Infofit’s Fitness Theory Course or equivalent
- Passed the BCRPA Provincial exam with 80%
- Hold a current First Aid & CPR
- Attain the BCRPA Fitness Theory designation through BCRPA Fitness Registry
This Group Fitness Instructor course teaches you all the elements of being a group fitness instructor. This course will teach you how to instsruct any type of group exercise class!
Infofit makes it easy for you to be successful.
BCRPA – 16 CECs
There is a $50 non-refundable registration fee for the In Class Course Group Fitness Course. For the Home Study, as all course material is sent as soon as you register, the Home Study Course in non-refundable.
|Group Fitness & Boot Camp Dates and Times|
|Oct 25-27 2019||Friday 6pm-10pm|
This 5 hour workshop will help you develop and build your boot-camp business, showing you the proven turn-key tactics to develop and expand your boot-camp business. It will teach the Personal Trainer or Group Fitness Instructor how to instruct safe, fun and effective boot camp classes
This boot camp workshop includes:
and much more…
BCRPA – 5 CECs
CanFitPro – 3 FIS, PTS