Helping Those with Eating Disorders
Make a Difference in The Lives of Those Suffering With an Eating Disorder
Do you know someone you suspect might have an eating disorder? Or maybe you have found yourself in a position where you could have and wanted to help but just did not know how to approach it.
Make a Difference for People With Eating Disorders
Would you like to know how you could make a positive difference in the lives of your clients, friends and family that have eating disorders? Then don’t miss this profound lecture! Join Amy Candido, an expert in eating disorder recovery, as she discusses:
– Her personal struggle with anorexia, bulimia and over-exercising
– Myths surrounding Eating Disorders.
– How to spot signs and symptoms of an eating disorder
– How to approach someone you suspect has an eating disorder
– Where to go for help and how you can help them
Presented By: Amy Candido, BHK, MPD
Listen and learn how you can make a big difference in the lives of those suffering with an eating disorder.