Understanding Integrative Training Home Study Course
Integrative training means integrative. Client education, exercise prescription, program design, neuromuscular training, core strengthening, motor learning and motor control are the fundamental elements of integrative training. Learn about each of these elements and how they synergistically affect and compliment one another. Core strengthening and lumbo-pelvic stabilization accompanied by evidenced based research will provide deep insight with understanding effective stabilization exercises for your clients. This dynamic course is part of Advanced Training Specialist(ATS) certification.
The course begins introducing the essential integrative training components of training. The foundation of neuromuscular training, motor control and motor learning are extensively discussed. Spinal stabilization accompanied by evidenced based research will provide deep insight with effective stabilization training. Next, learn about what human movement training is and why it is important to understand with all clients. Illustrations are provided throughout the course clarifying and learn what the latest research says about stretching.
This package with online test includes a 81-page manual and 25-page workbook in PDF format. Included within the unit and workbook are two practice examinations testing the reader’s comprehension of the material. In addition, you have access to over 50 videos explaining the course material in more detail.
- Learn and understand the key integrative training principles of training and be able to apply these immediately with all clients.
- Understand the foundations of neuromuscular training and motor control as it relates to improving a clients’ balance and dynamic stability.
- Learn and understand the role of the four stabilizers at the lumbo-pelvic junction, how to assess and retrain properly with practical application.
- Understand what is ‘Human Movement Training and how to apply this with all clients’.
- Be able to design sample training programs with clinical rationale, that will help you master exercise prescription with all levels of clients.
Section 1: Integrative Training Principles
Section 2: Neuromuscular Training/Motor Control/Motor Learning
Section 3: Spinal Stabilization Training
Section 4: Functional Strengthening
Section 5: Type of Stretching
As all course material is sent via email, and students have full online access to the entire program, no refund is due.