You’ve counted your macros, but have you ever counted your Micronutrients?
CEC Webinar – BCRPA and ACSM 1 Credit
Micronutrients are one of the major groups of nutrients that every body requires. They include vitamins and minerals. Vitamins, essential for energy production, immune function, blood clotting and Minerals, which perform an important role in growth, bone health and fluid balance.
Micronutrients are nutrients that the body needs in order to function. The body does not make them so they must be obtained from the diet. The body needs to absorb nutrients and then assimilate them. In order for that to happen, we need vitamins and minerals.
Join Sidney Shindle, BA, CNP, as she discusses micronutrients in this very informative webinar.
In this webinar you will learn:
- What are Micronutrients?
- Why counting your Macronutrients is not enough.
- How Micronutrients contribute to overall health, wellness and performance.
- Where to find them in food. Which foods are high in micronutrients?
- How many micronutrients do I need?
- While all micronutrients are important, learn which are in need of immediate attention.
Webinar Presented by Sidney Shindle, BA, CNP
FITNESS PROFESSIONALS RECEIVE 1 BCRPA or ACSM EDUCATIONAL CREDIT