Myofascial Release Online CE Course
Use Myofascial Release to Restore Optimal Function
This on line CEC Myofascial Release in Sports Medicine course gives you step-by-step instructions for using myofascial release to correct restrictions in connective tissue, normalize tissue mobility, and restore optimal function.
By optimizing tissue elasticity, you’ll help athletes enhance performance and reduce the chances of injury.
Myofascial Release in Sports Medicine includes:
• The anatomical and biomechanical rationale for using it
• Strategies for evaluating mobility in connective tissue
• Proper mechanics for applying release techniques
• Guidelines for developing myofascial release sequences to treat common problem areas
Reinforced with video clip demonstrations:
- how to perform superficial release techniques
- superficial translations
- skin rolling
- general release techniques
- cross-hand technique
- arm pull
- leg pull
- several specific muscle techniques for treating deep restrictions in the upper and lower extremity fascia.
The course also demonstrates sample treatment sequences for treating common restriction sites in scar tissue, the upper extremity, and the lower extremity.
Featured learning activities reinforce key concepts and encourage you to practice techniques and develop your skills by printing out worksheets and questionnaires and filling them out offline.