High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) a Popular Form of Conditioning
Join Andre Noel Potvin, MSc, as he teaches you the art and science of HIIT; how it can improve your cardio and fat-loss efforts in less time, and the common mistakes to avoid. Listen to this informative podcast for a better understanding of it and how to safely fit it into your own workouts.
Enhance Your Performance
High intensity interval training has become a very popular form of conditioning and for good reason, it gets results. But, it can also do more harm than good.
By the end of this lecture, you will learn the answers to these fundamental questions:
- What is the best workout?
- Who would benefit the most?
- What are the most common mistakes to avoid?
- What kind of results can you expect?
- How does HIIT compare to other training methods?
- How often should I do HIIT workouts per week?
Are you bored of your exercise routine? Stuck at a plateau? Looking for new workouts? Then, don’t miss this important lecture. If you are not doing at least one HIIT workout a week, then you are missing out on one of the most powerful forms of conditioning available.