How to NOT be a pushy salesperson and still get fitness clients
- Does the idea of selling your fitness services conjure images of a “used car salesperson”?
- Are you terrified of coming across as that “pushy” salesperson who will stop at nothing to sell you on their product or service?
- Do you wish there was another, more “human” way to sell?
If you’re a fitness leader looking to get answers to these questions in a highly practical, hands-on and interactive environment, then this workshop is for you!
Over the course of this 4hr workshop, you will:
- Learn how to sell your fitness services with integrity, confidence, and without being pushy
- Learn to come across to your clients as professional and knowledgeable so they make the choice to work with you
You will leave with practical tools that you can use right away in your sales efforts as a fitness business owner.
Date: August 25th, 2019, 10am-2:30pm
About your workshop facilitator: Irina Almasan
Irina Almasan is a personal trainer and marketer with a goal to help fitness leaders understand marketing. She owns Tone Every Zone, a mobile personal training company, as well as Simplifit Marketing, an agency for gyms, studios and trainers. She believes that building a personal connection with people is the best way to attract, convert, and keep clients. She has grown her fitness business steadily and organically, without paid advertising, by creating a personal brand that resonates with her clients.
About Simplifit Marketing:
Simplifit Marketing is a fitness marketing agency whose goal is to help fitness leaders understand marketing. Created by a personal trainer, Simplifit Marketing offers workshops, one-on-one consulting, and services to help you figure out what works best for you based on the unique needs of your business.