Sports Supplements 101 CEC Webinar
Presented By: Dr Seema Kanwal, BSc, ND
Are you confused as to whether or not to take sports supplements? If so, then don’t miss this eye-opening webinar with Dr. Seema Kanwal, ND. Dr. Kanwal will address many of your questions related to the following topics:
- Is taking sports supplements helpful for improving performance, strength and size?
- What you should know about false information or advertising.
- Is general health supplementation necessary?
- Resources to assess your supplement’s quality.
And as a bonus, learn what is a good:
- Pre-workout meal?
- Intra-workout supplement?
- And post-workout meal?
In addition, you will learn:
- Who should use or avoid sports supplements
- The truth about the supplement industry’s agenda and lies
- How to make educated choices (if any) regarding supplements
- And more…
About Dr Kanwal
Dr. Seema Kanwal’s journey to naturopathic medicine was motivated by her enthusiasm for learning and a keen interest in the human body. She obtained her B.Sc from Simon Fraser University and joined the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Forensics Laboratory in Ottawa, Ontario upon graduation. She was drawn to naturopathic medicine after experiencing its benefits firsthand and began her training at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto. Dr Kanwal has been a practicing naturopathic doctor in Vancouver since 2006. She is one of few naturopathic physicians to hold pharmaceutical prescription rights in British Columbia and one of the only naturopathic physicians in Canada to be trained in the Apo E Diet. Presently, Dr. Kanwal is working through the Fellowship of Anti-Aging Medicine through the internationally renowned American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M).