Strength Training for Older Adults
Educate and assist older adults
Strength Training for older adults is an on-line, home study, continuing education course that is the perfect resource for fitness professionals and personal trainers wanting to addresses the information and tools needed to educate, motivate, and assist older adults in committing to and benefiting from individualized strength training programs.
You will learn:
- How to educate and assist older adults in committing to a strength training program.
- Guidelines for senior strength training.
- Modifications for each client’s needs.
- Help clients overcome intimidation in the gym.
- Design personalized strength training programs.
After purchase, this course is available to download. It is a valuable continuing education program for any fitness professional looking to work with older adults.
This certificate course with online test includes a 344-page manual and 80-page workbook in digital PDF format. Included are instructions for completing the 60 question multiple-choice online test and on obtaining CECs. Note: All materials for this course are received digitally, so no content will be mailed.
- Help your senior clients understand the benefits of strength training
- Design sensible strength training programs for seniors
- Help your senior clients commit to a strength training plan
- Help your senior clients overcome intimidation in the gym