Strength Training for Older Adults
Educate and assist older adults
Strength Training for older adults is an on-line, home study, continuing education course that is the perfect resource for fitness professionals and personal trainers wanting to addresses the information and tools needed to educate, motivate, and assist older adults in committing to and benefiting from individualized strength training programs.
You will learn:
- How to educate and assist older adults in committing to a strength training program.
- Guidelines for senior strength training.
- Modifications for each client’s needs.
- Help clients overcome intimidation in the gym.
- Design personalized strength training programs.
After purchase, this course is available to download. It is a valuable continuing education program for any fitness professional looking to work with older adults.
This certificate package with online test includes the eBook version of the 344-page Fitness Professional’s Guide to Strength Training Older Adults by Thomas R. Baechle and Wayne Westcott and an 86-page workbook provided in PDF format. Instructions for completing the 60-question multiple-choice/True-False online test and obtaining CECs are also included in PDF format. Note: All materials for this course are received digitally, so no content will be mailed.
- Help your senior clients understand the benefits of strength training
- Design sensible strength training programs for seniors
- Help your senior clients commit to a strength training plan
- Help your senior clients overcome intimidation in the gym