Workshop description: How do you manage social media so it doesn’t become a time sucking black hole? Which marketing strategies should you do and which ones will be a waste
- How do you manage social media so it doesn’t become a time sucking black hole?
- Which marketing strategies should you do and which ones will be a waste of time?
- What is the most effective way to market yourself?
- How do you stay consistent in your marketing efforts without turning it into a full time job?
If you own a gym, a studio, or you’re a personal trainer committed to growing your business, this workshop is for you.
Over the course of 4hrs, you will learn:
- Which marketing tactics make sense for your business
- Techniques to allow you to use your time effectively and efficiently
- How to create a marketing framework that you can actually stay on top of
You will leave with practical tools that you can use right away in your marketing efforts as a fitness business owner.
Date: June 23rd, 2019, 10am-2:30pm
About your workshop facilitator: Irina Almasan
Irina Almasan is a personal trainer and marketer with a goal to help fitness leaders understand marketing. She owns Tone Every Zone, a mobile personal training company, as well as Simplifit Marketing, an agency for gyms, studios and trainers. She believes that building a personal connection with people is the best way to attract, convert, and keep clients. She has grown her fitness business steadily and organically, without paid advertising, by creating a personal brand that resonates with her clients.
(Sunday) 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Infofit Education Center
1687 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6J 1X2