Andre Noel Potvin Demonstrates the EZ Curl with Steps
Functional Movement with the EZ Curl Bar
Take your training to the next level by adding in movement to simulate daily movement patterns. These type of add ins ensure we stay functional through out our lives.
1. Start by using an EZ curl bar or 2 dumbbells (light/manageable weight) with a raised
2. Fire the core muscles in order to stabilize your torso and protect your lower back
3. Take a step up and down, and then perform an arm-curl between steps
4. Step forward and back, or side to side
5. You may add simple, unique movements that mimic your moving day activities… Such as turning or moving around an object.
Before Starting Any Exercise Program
People new to exercise should always consult a physician or certified personal trainer before starting any exercise program.
André Noel Potvin is a fitness educator and rehabilitation exercise specialist with 28 years of leadership experience and 18 years of specialization in clinical exercise and post-injury rehabilitation.