By Gary Mitchell, Business Development Coach
There has never been a more exciting time to be a personal trainer. According to recent labour statistics the job outlook for this profession is projected to increase.
The opportunities for quality personal trainers are great. However, it should be noted that to earn a higher wage, requires much more than the ability to train the client. The secret to success lies in the trainer’s ability to attract clients.
It is estimated that 80% of a trainer’s business comes from “word of mouth” referrals.
Gary Mitchell’s Marketing Muscle for Personal Trainers teaches you how to improve your ability to attract new business by way of word of mouth, without having to spend a large amount of money to do it.
Gary teaches you the importance of knowing where to find quality prospects, what they read, where they shop, who they associate with, what their interested in and what will draw them to you.
Generate New Clients
He also introduces you to his proprietary Three-Stage Process that will help you not only generate new clients, but build your business faster than you thought possible.
When you have completed the Work Book:
- You will have a fully developed marketing plan
- You will know which actionable and measurable steps to take to achieve your goals
- You will have a better understanding of your target market
- And how and where to reach them
- You will have learned a well-developed and customized approach to networking
- You will have a better understanding of how to build relationships,
- How to follow-up effectively
- You will know more ways to bring in clients.
- You will be empowered to take more control of your career.
A “must read” resource. By purchasing this wonderful workbook, you will have made one of the best investments in yourself and your business.
Leave with a Marketing Plan and the implementation-tactics to get it into action!
After you register, you will receive a digital copy to your email, which you complete on line. You will fill in the blanks by answering specific questions about your business. Once completed, you will leave with your marketing plan. Its that easy!