Anytime Fitness - Surrey-Clayton Heights
Anytime Fitness – Surrey-Clayton Heights
As the fastest-growing fitness franchise in the world, Anytime Fitness helps more than three million members in more than 4000 gyms around the globe – Get to a Healthier Place.
Anytime Fitness, Surrey-Clayton Heights is looking to expand our Fitness Staff team to facilitate our Fitness Training and Program services. At Anytime Fitness, we expect our staff to possess above average customer service skills and be on a mission to provide a “surprisingly personable experience” with everyone he/she meets.
We are seeking a self-motivated, dynamic personal trainer with excellent inter-personal/above average customer service skills and works well in a team environment. This is a part-time position. Opportunity for increased hours based on performance and needs.
- Our Fitness Team members are responsible to provide one-on-one personal training services and small group training classes
- Weight room supervision, member assistance
- Meet & greet tours
- General cleaning and maintenance of equipment
- Proactive follow-up to assist in retention efforts
- Creativity and building of programs and services is encouraged
- Current personal trainer certification recognized by a fitness governing body (i.e. BCRPA, ACE)
- Standard first aid, CPR-C and AED required
- Experience and/or familiarity with FMS, Kettlebell, Suspension, Functional and Group training/classes is also an asset
- Availability for evenings and weekend shifts
- Competetive, based upon education, specialization and experience
- All certifications must be maintained and continuing education is encouraged
Email resume to: [email protected]
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interviews.