Anytime Fitness is seeking highly motivated Infofit Gradautes to fill Various Positions for the following club locations:
- Anytime Fitness Boundary Park
- Anytime Fitness Newton
- Anytime Fitness Fleetwood
- Anytime Fitness Powell River
- Anytime Fitness Walnutgrove
- Anytime Fitness Chilliwack
- Certified Personal Trainer (ACE, BCRPA, ACSM or equilavent)
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Possess knowledge, skills and abilities to create and conduct safe and effective exercise for a wide variety of participants
- Must be comfortable and confident with fitness program design, program instruction and influencing behaviour change. The PT does this by servicing Fitness Consultations, Traditional (1-on-1) Training, Small Group Training, Virtual Training and additional programming opportunities as deemed appropriate by the individual club.
- Providing guidance education and most importantly, develop relationships with all members to improve retention
- Executing above average customer service skills and be on a mission to provide a “surprisingly personable experience” with everyone he/she meets
- Trainers are responsible for the general upkeep of the club (equipment and floor cleanliness), sales and marketing for programming and proactive outreach to inactive members to assist in retention efforts
- Perform Fitness Consultations to acquire new clients to meet monthly personal quotas
An Anytime Fitness Personal Trainer (PT) focuses primarily on helping all members “get to a healthier place”.
Please send your cover letter along with resume and hours of availability. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Sanwal Durrani
Email: [email protected]