Course Instructor for Infofit Educators
Job Title: Course Instructor
Work Site: Infofit Campus in Vancouver and /or Surrey
Status: Permanent Full Time and Permanent Part Time Positions Available
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Salary: commensurate with experience (range of pay is usually $25 – $40 per hour)
Job Requirements Include:
- Completion of Bachelor’s degree in Kinesiology/Human Kinetics diploma/degree from a recognized college or university and/or completion of Bachelor of Education Degree
- Minimum of 2-years of Personal Training experience (500-hours or more).
- Owns a laptop (PC or Mac)
- Leads a healthy and active lifestyle which includes resistance training
- Can work weekends and/or evenings
- Passionate about teaching and fitness
- Personable and gets along well with students and colleagues
- Former graduate of INFOFIT Educators
- Personal Trainer Certification with BCRPA or ACE or ACSM
- BCRPA Trainer of Fitness Leaders
- Owns a car
- Administrative / clerical training
- Computer skills: Must be fluent in Windows, Microsoft Office programs (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint), internet.
- Communication: Must have high proficiency in written and oral English language.
- Must be well groomed and adhere to the school dress code
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter via email to [email protected]. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and you will hear back within 2 weeks of submission. We will contact applicants directly if we are interested in moving forward or if an application requires additional information