F45 Ambleside Beach
F45 Training was born in Australia and is now the fastest growing fitness network in the world with over 1200 studios across 36 countries. F45 specializes in delivering innovative, results based and fun workouts. Our small group training classes are 45 minutes long and provide a full-body functional workout.
- F45 Ambleside Beach is looking for an eager, talented Infofit graduate who is a Personal Trainer or Group Fitness Instructor to become part of our growing team of trainers. You will be ready to challenge yourself with a number of different levels of members who look to you for inspiration, form correction while you command presence in a group environment.
- If you are a confident, knowledgeable & energetic personal trainer with loads of personality, this is the position for you. Our team is a driving force behind clients achieving their fitness goals and wellness.
- We deliver top-notch group exercise experiences which have members and participants coming back for more.
If this is you, we want to hear from you!
F45 is the fastest growing fitness franchise in the world and we are bringing the famous red white and blue team-training fitness revolution to West Vancouver. We are looking for coaches to join our team to assist us in bringing the most effective coaching and the best vibe to our members. F45 is more than a workout; it’s a community.
- You will be responsible for making sure you are familiar with the program you will be delivering each day, including any modifications and progressions to get each and every one of our members working to the best of their abilities while making the sessions fun and safe.
- You will also take pride in making sure the studio is tidy, clean, and ready to go before each class and left the same way afterward (with particular attention to cleanliness during COVID). You will greet and check-in members to class before each class and get them ready to work out.
- Your credentials include a valid personal training qualification, an emergency first-aid certificate including CPR, and valid personal training insurance valid for group personal training in British Columbia.
- You must be prepared to coach early mornings and/or late afternoons and evenings and weekends.
Only candidates whose resumes fit our qualifications will be invited for a zoom interview. Selected candidates will then be asked to come workout for a two week trial to familiarize yourself with the F45 format, following that there will be an audition stage.
To Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
F45 Training Ambleside Beach , 1439 Clyde Ave, West Vancouver, BC V7T 1E9
Part-time hours: 4-15 hours per week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00-$40.00 per hour
All Worksafe BC and PHO regulations are in place and approved.