Fit Body Boot Camp
Job Title: Lead Instructor
Overview: You have a passion for health with the ability to inspire, motivate and encourage others to achieve their fitness goals. You will spend most of your time: training people in a group, bootcamp style setting; engaging with clients; planning workout programs and reviewing nutrition and continuing to research and learn about health, fitness and how the body works to educate our staff and clients. This is a permanent position and you must be fluent in English.
Fit Body Bootcamp is the fastest growing fitness franchise in the world and has been featured in the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. We are a group personal training program that delivers high energy, fun, and challenging workouts designed to get our clients amazing results. We’ve helped our members to lose thousands of pounds and we want you to be a part of our growing team that is impacting the Vancouver area.
- facilitate workouts at both our Marpole and Kitsilano facilities with a high level of energy, passion and enthusiasm
- demonstrate and monitor safe exercises during each workout session
- prepare and/or review weekly Boot Camp Workout Programming
- encourage and motivate clients to achieve short-term health and fitness goals with a long-term view
- engage with clients on a regular basis through follow-up calls, communication through social media, and hand-written cards, etc.
- assist with taking client measurements and collecting client testimonial
- know all policies, programs, services and prices
- perform basic daily cleaning of the facility
- assist with ongoing Team Education & presentations at team meeting
- conduct Quarterly Trainer Reviews with owner
- stay updated and help implement Fit Body Bootcamp yearly calendar
- organize and facilitate Transformation challenges (measurements, emails, etc.)
- communicate on a regular basis with the owner
- perform additional duties as assigned
- certified as a Group Instructor or Personal Trainer (a min. of one of NASM, ACE, ACSM, BCRPA, CFES, CSEP, etc.)
- CPR/First Aid certification
- ability to communicate effectively in English (oral and written communication) with clients and prospects
- a passion for fitness and a desire to learn, develop and share knowledge
- strong organizational skills
- proficient computer skills
- physically able to perform the position
- a fun work environment and a great community of positive and driven people
- a growing company with a rewarding career path
- complimentary bootcamp membership for you and a family member
- year-round social activities and participation in charitable events
- no split-shifts!
- no need to find your own clients! No Selling!
- a consistent Monday through Friday schedule (no weekends!) Best of both worlds: 12-15 hours of physical training per week on the floor and the remainder of time spent engaging with clients and performing basic administration
Work will be performed at BOTH of our locations as part of the full-time position. The locations for each of our facilities are as follows:
Kitsilano – 2291 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC
Marpole – 1634 W 75th Ave, Vancouver, BC
COMPENSATION: $36,400/year for 35 hours/week (full-time)
TO APPLY: email [email protected]