FrontRunner Fitness is a privately owned and operated business based out of North Vancouver. My wife and I are currently expanding our business, and looking to employ a Certified Infofit graduate to assist with the high demand and rapidly growing schedule.
We are looking to hire a part-time trainer (building towards a full-time schedule) who is keen to build their training career with our company, take on new challenges, and continue to grow as an individual, and a coach. Client care and satisfaction is our top priority. If you are positive, enthusiastic, and hard-working, please send your resume and cover letter to – [email protected]
- Valid Personal Training Certification (ACE, BCRPA, NSCA, ASCM, NASM).
- Current first aid training with CPR endorsement.
- Comfortable with program design.
- Strong communication skills.
- Conscientious and punctual.
- Team player.
- Outgoing, upbeat personality.
- Willing to go above and beyond for clients.
- Preferred requirements.
- Experience with one-on-one training sessions.
- Strong computer skills.
- Personal experience with team sports.
- Racing experience (marathons, triathlons, fondos etc.)
- Starting rate $28.00 per hour.
- Casual work environment.
- Flexible work locations.
- Compensated weekly personal and professional development.
Social Media Channels: