Fusion Fitness is a privately owned and operated business based out of North Vancouver. My wife and I are currently expanding our business, and looking to employ an Infofit Graduate who is Certified Personal Trainer to assist with the high demand and rapidly growing schedule.
We are looking to hire a part-time trainer (building towards a full-time schedule) who is keen to build their training career with our company, take on new challenges, and continue to grow as an individual, and a coach. Client care and satisfaction is our top priority. If you are positive, enthusiastic, and hard-working, please send your resume and cover letter to –[email protected].
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Valid Personal Training Certification (ACE, BCRPA, NSCA, ASCM, NASM…)
- Current first aid training with CPR endorsement
- Comfortable with program design
- Strong communication skills
- Conscientious and punctual
- Team player
- Outgoing, upbeat personality
- Willing to go above and beyond for clients
- Experience with one-on-one training sessions
- Strong computer skills
- Personal experience with team sports
- Racing experience is an asset (marathons, triathlons, fondos etc.)
- Starting rate $28.00 per hour
- Casual work environment
- Flexible work locations
- Compensated personal and professional development sessions
Social Media Channels: