Personal Training with our Gold’s Gym Burnaby Team
Position: Personal Trainer Extraordinaire!
We are looking to grow our team of high energy trainers at the world renowned Gold’s Gym. If you want to make an impact on your community’s health, fitness & nutrition, we want you! We offer three levels of training designations and competitive wages.
Here’s What Training with Gold’s Gym Would Look Like
- Contract work with our gym
- Training clients in a one on one and group environment
- Delivering high quality programming via our online platform and fitness instruction
- Supporting clients with regular communication and appreciation
- Generating leads and selling personal training programming to members
- Involvement in our team’s social media platform and weekly email newsletter
- On floor educator and fitness enthusiast
- Weekday morning and/or evening training sessions plus one weekend day availability
- Growing your fitness presence in the community with guidance and mentorship from our team leader
- Building your client roster
Here’s What We Are Looking For
- Trainers of all experience levels, both new and seasoned industry pros.
- Full Certified fitness professionals holding a current Personal Training and/or Group Training Designation. First Aid and CPR-C must be current. We are also looking for Kinesiologists who have completed their Bachelor in Kinesiology.
- Morning and evening trainers looking for a long term training career
- Saturday or Sunday availability
- High energy, fun and passion for health and life!
- Confident in front of groups of people as well as talking to members in person and on the phone
- Desire to learn and to grow your hours. We want trainers involved in growth and personal development.
- Proficient in Gmail, Google calendar/docs etc.
Think You’re a Perfect Fit? Get in Contact!
Send an email to the address below introducing yourself and attach a resume please! Looking for bonus points? Shoot a quick video of yourself and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit for our team and how you could help our members. Upload it to YouTube & copy us in on the link.
Tanessa Shears, Fitness Manager