GoodLife Fitness – Victoria Bay Centre
Benefit from the many advantages that only GoodLife, the largest fitness company in Canada, can provide to you as a Personal Trainer.
Things a Personal Trainer can expect from GoodLife Fitness:
Career Advancement – A defined career path towards a Fitness Manager, Personal Training Regional Manager, or even a Director. With motivation and a drive to succeed, there is no limit to your career potential.
Performance-based income and perks – Earn additional income through commissions and monthly sales incentives. You also decide when to become a higher level of Personal Trainer, which will further increase your income.
“Your own business” with no overhead – Receive everything you need to set up your own business, including access to our membership base, use of our state of the art fitness equipment, $2 million liability insurance, pre-designed specialty programs, business cards, marketing materials, sales and service tools, and statistical reporting – all the while maintaining the freedom to do it your way.
What it takes:
- You possess a natural ability to inspire others to achieve their health and fitness goals
- You are a certified Personal Trainer
- You hold or will obtain valid First Aid and CPR certifications within 1 month of employment
- A related degree or diploma is an asset but not required
- You have a customer service and sales orientation
- You believe that passion is the key to success
- You’re passionate about personal training
- You have seasoned coaching skills
- You boast strong communication skills
- You have the ability to reinforce our core values
Apply at jobs.goodlifefitness.com
You can also email [email protected] with questions.