Iron Lab Strength & Conditioning is looking for a part-time personal trainer/online fitness coach to join the team.
We are a small personal training team operating out of a private personal training studio in the Gastown area.
We are looking for an Infofit graduate who:
- Is motivated, friendly, and passionate about helping others to become their fittest and healthiest version of themselves
- Loves to learn and continuously improve their skills and knowledge
- “Walks the talk” – personal lifestyle reflects that of good fitness and health
- Committed to becoming the best personal trainer/fitness coach they can be
- Thrives in a team environment and wants to grow with it
Do you currently have valid?
- First Aid Certification
- Personal Trainer Certification
- Liability Insurance
What we offer:
- Continuing education and mentorship so you become a better coach faster
- Flexible work schedule
- Work-Life balance
- Amazing team to work with and grow
- NO floor hours
- NO minimum wage “shifts”
- NO high-pressure commission sales
- NO marketing or sales requirements
- Generous hourly wages ($30-$40) PLUS monthly “base” remuneration
- Continuing education tuition credit*
- Company uniform
*After 3 months probation period
What should you know before applying?
- We are looking for a person who is willing to work on himself/herself
- If you are not coachable or comfortable accepting feedback, please don’t apply
- You will be a part of a team with a common goal (help our clients succeed)
- We are 100 % honest and open and expect the same from you
If you feel you are what we are looking for please send us a resume at [email protected] with a cover letter stating why you believe you would be a great fit working with us.
**We thank all candidates who invest their time and energy to apply, however only those whose resumes and cover letters match our requirements will be invited for a Zoom interview**