Snap Fitness Ladner
Snap Fitness Ladner has an opening for a full-time, experienced personal trainer at our 24/7 boutique-style fitness facility to balance out our team, Infofit graduates are encouraged to apply.
The right candidate for this position is a motivated and career-oriented individual with an entrepreneurial mindset. We provide a full launch with our in-house Snap Fitness training program and the opportunity to work in a non-competitive team environment. Full job description will be reviewed at an in-person interview.
We have a wide demographic of clients that are ready to be trained, and all the tools you need to succeed at your position.
- Promoting yourself by booking in new and existing clients and prospecting both inside and outside the club
- Service personal training starter packages & promotion packages
- Perform exercise corrections and be available to lead small group training
- This is a full-time position that involves engaging with members and contributing to our community and team-oriented atmosphere
Qualifications & Skills:
- BCRPA, ACE, or equivalent degree in kinesiology
- Must have current, valid CPR and First Aid certifications
- Preferred experience in personal training or any group fitness setting
- Ability to perform exercise & movements as demonstrations for clients
- Organized & well spoken
- Attention to detail
- Outgoing personality
- Flexible, reliable, and willing to learn our Snap systems
- Customer service and sales experience is a plus
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to 40.00 per hour