SportMedBC’s 10K InTraining – Volunteer Run Leaders needed!
Are you a keen fitness trainer with a love for running? Do you want to build your client experience and practice coaching a group of new and seasoned runners? SportMedBC’s InTraining program would love to hear from you!
We are currently looking for volunteer Run Leaders in various clinics around the lower mainland. SportMedBC is currently gearing up for our 26th year of 10K In Training Clinics and we’re looking for avid runners who’d be keen to share their passion with our participants.
The program is 13-weeks in duration and starting week of March 27th, 2021 and going until the end of June.
To find out more, contact Jenny Soderman at [email protected] or phone 604 349 7501.
The person for the role has:
- Experience running as part of a group/club and have a good understanding of aspects and stages included in a 10K training program
- A good understanding of basic running mechanics
- Is comfortable leading and encouraging a group of participants through prescribed run sessions
- Completed a 10K event, preferably more than once.
- Time to commit to 13-weeks with the In-Training program, average 1.5hrs /week.
You can see more information here