We’re looking for outstanding Front Desk Managers and Trainers/Instructors to join our awesome team!
Front Desk Manger Position
Sweat Co. is staffed with people who are driven and passionate about offering outstanding “concierge style” guest services.
- Opportunity for growth
- Unlimited use of the Training Room and Group Fitness classes plus significant other discounts
- Fast-paced, fun environment
- Demonstrate a proven ability to exercise leadership in individual and group settings
- Superior communication skills to effectively interact with clients and studio staff
- Ability to manage a fast-paced environment while utilizing independent discretion and judgement
- Fitness knowledge is an asset, but not required
- Computer skills a must
- Applicants must have customer service experience
Hours of work:
20-25 plus flexible hours per week with the possibility of full time
$16 per hour to start
How to Apply:
Personal Trainer, Group Fitness Instructor, Pilates Trainer and Spin Instructor Positions
Are you looking for a place to call home? The welcome mat is out and we are looking for talented, enthusiastic, sharing, caring and fun fitness professionals to be part of our (already) amazing team!
Sweat Co. is an established fitness studio with an excellent reputation specializing in top notch client service and “best in town” classes/personal training. Our studio philosophy is simple yet unique: we offer the highest quality service in a friendly, non-intimidating environment. Our approach to fitness is innovative without compromising safety. Our goal is to lead by example, and we make every effort to embody what exercise is all about: fitness and enjoyment of life!
Candidates must go to our website and have an understanding of our philosophy and services.
If you believe you would be a great addition to our team, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Sweat Co. Studios