The Bootcamp Effect
PERFORMANCE COACH / PERSONAL TRAINER
Our growing gym is looking for a trainer/coach/life-transformer that is ready to be part of Langley’s #1 gym and high performance training facility. We are searching for a highly motivated, professional, responsible, certified, and experienced Performance Coach / Personal Trainer for our bootcamp training sessions.
Our new team member should be extremely friendly, positive, upbeat, energetic and have great communication skills. This person needs to be passionate about exercise & conditioning and about working with people from all walks of life, from the true beginner to the advanced lifter. They must be a team-player committed to the mission to motivate, educate, and inspire people to be their best. This person must have passion for learning and must be committed to attending educational conferences and on-going learning.
- At least one current certification from an accredited organization.
- Current CPR and First Aid.
- Ability to train privately as well as in large groups.
- Personality that is outgoing, upbeat, positive, confident, and motivating.
- Physically able to perform the position.
- A desire to continuously learn, develop and share knowledge.
- Possess honesty, integrity, and ethics.
- Competitive compensation based on experience and performance.
- A commitment to our coaches development and training.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Multiple coaches in sessions.
- Fun upbeat work environment.
- Helping people fall in love with health and fitness.
- Use of facility and complimentary membership.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Involvement in charitable and community events.
To apply visit: www.thebootcampeffect.com/