Position : Outdoor Fitness Class Instructor
Ultrafit provides the best outdoor workouts in the Lower Mainland! We offer small group classes with a personal training feel. We help clients live healthier and more active lives. We aim to encourage, motivate, support, inspire, and push people to do and accomplish more than they thought was possible .
We are looking for two incredibly positive, fun and supportive Infofit graduates to join our team and lead some of our Kitsilano and North Vancouver classes.
Classes range from 8-15 committed individuals who love being active and would rather exercise outside vs. going inside to a gym. This is an awesome group of long-term participants who are a ton of fun to teach!
You must be able to run at least 3-4km and love to train outside, rain or shine. Once the right candidate is chosen you will have 2-4 weeks of paid training (depending on previous experience).
We are looking for:
- Enthusiastic and energetic trainer that loves working with people
- Love being outside, rain or shine
- People skills, great attitude and a caring personality a must
- Previous Group Fitness Training experience required
- BCRPA or equivalent certification in Group Fitness or Personal Training, with own liability insurance of
minimum $2 million
- CPR Certified and current First Aid certification
- Availability to train in various outdoor locations in Kitsilano
- Instruct a 60-75min group fitness session including warm up, cardio, strength, core and stretch
- Plan each session to be safe, fun, effective and for all fitness levels
- Inspire and motivate others towards a healthy active lifestyle by being a great example yourself
Possibility to add on personal training clients for the right candidate
**Currently looking an instructor who has availability for the following classes:
- Mon/Wed/Fri 6-7am
- Wed 6-7:15pm
- Saturday 9-10:15am
- along with the option to cover other classes as needed
Please email [email protected] with your resume and indicate your availability for day/class time, and location when you apply.