ABOUT VIBE LOUNGE
Vibe Lounge is a boutique fitness studio offering personal training powered by technology. We continually aim for optimal health and high performance through the latest research, high quality products and supplements, the most effective technology, and anything that can help us and our clients become the best version of ourselves.
In additional to traditional strength and conditioning training, you will find the following in our studio:
- Adaptive Resistance Exercise (ARX)
- Full Body Electronic Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
- KAATSU Blood Flow Moderation bands
- CAROL Artificial Intelligence Powered Bike
- Normatec compression Therapy
- And more to come.
At Vibe Lounge, we have a beginner’s mind. We take feedback well, we are coachable, and we are always learning more. We are obsessed with improving every aspect of ourselves and our clients’ lives.
We are looking for a part-time personal trainer who is an Infofit Graduate, passionate, takes initiative, has a beginner’s mind, likes to do things differently, and can go the extra mile for our clients.
- Administer fitness assessments, and personal training sessions
- Instruct and demonstrate to members on the proper use of equipment and exercise techniques which may include operating equipment and dynamically moving weight up to 50 pounds
- Provide each client with excellent customer service before, during, and after the sessions
- Develop personalized fitness programs in accordance of the client’s abilities and goals
- Operate all fitness equipment
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Assist with studio cleaning
- Attend staff meetings and maintain knowledge of studio updates
- Other duties as assigned
- Current nationally recognized Personal Training or Kinesiology certification (preferred)
- CPR/AED certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess honesty and personal integrity
- Possess passion, ambition, drive, and knowledge regarding the fitness industry
- Excel in time management, organizational and follow-up skills
- Reliable, professional, computer literate, energetic, and friendly
Must be able to perform all essential physical aspects of the position which may include standing, sitting, running, walking, jumping, squatting, bending, and reaching. As well as pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50 lbs at a time
- Competitive compensation
- Discounts on products
- Growth Opportunities
PLEASE NOTE This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Vibe Lounge is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$48.00 per hour
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
To apply please click this link.