Scholarship Essay for High School Students
Scholarship Award for Infofit’s Personal Trainer Certification Full Time Diploma Program
We will select one high school student for the 2017/2018 semester to receive a $5990 Scholarship towards the tuition of Infofit’s Personal Training Certification Full Time Diploma Program.
Portia Phelps, Assistant General Manager
102-1687 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC, V6J 1X2
How Fitness has impacted your life and why you want to be a Personal Trainer
Prospective Candidates Must Submit an Essay Before the Deadline:
Submission Deadline: April 30, 2018
Scholarship Essay Admission Requirements & Rules:
- The Scholarship is open to Canadian High School Students in Grade Twelve. A Student is defined as someone who attends school in the 2016/2017 year or is enrolled to attend in 2017/2018.
- Secondary Students in all disciplines will be considered eligible.
- Entry must include a typed essay of max 1,000 words; How Fitness has impacted your life and why you want to be a Personal Trainer. Including a cover sheet with the student name, mailing address, phone number and email address. Also include the entrant’s school attended and record of marks.
- Entries must be submitted by April 30, 2018 via;
- email @ [email protected]
- mail @ #102 – 1687 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC, V6J 1X2
- fax @ 604-685-0786
- Entries to be submitted only once.
- Entry must be written by the applicant.
- Failure to follow these rules may lead to disqualification.
- Course must be taken within 12 months of Scholarship.
- Scholarship is available as a course only and cannot be cashed in for money.
- Scholarship is non-transferable.
Personal Training Certification Full Time Diploma Program Description:
Recognized by the British Columbia Recreation and Parks Association (BCRPA), and ACE (American Council on Exercise) the Full Time Personal Trainer Certification Program is designed for students wanting to pursue a career as an elite personal trainer. It is a 4 course program that takes 12 weeks to complete Monday through Friday. LEARN MORE