Fran’s career in Fitness & Sport began over 20 years ago, and he continues to be active as a coach and athlete! He has worked with many different aspects of the industry (i.e. Teacher, Manager/Administrator, Programmer, Group Exercise & Martial Arts Instructor), he currently specializes in athletic development up to a National Team & Professional Sport level. He is currently the Lead Strength & Conditioning Coach for the Canadian Wheelchair Rugby Team, and currently owns and operates his own Personal Training business. Fran enjoys working with people that possess high initiative, integrity, and drive to succeed! He has learned over the years that the “status-quo” is not a path to success, and one must know how to adapt in this ever-changing fitness industry!
“So many of us choose our path out of fear disguised as practicality… you can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love!” – Jim Carrey
- Master of Human Kinetics – Coaching Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts in Kinesiology
- Diploma Physical Education, Physical Activity & Sports Administration.
- FMS Level 2: Advanced Corrective Exercise Progressions.
- Lead Strength & Conditioning Coach for the Canadian Wheelchair Rugby Team.